Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, is a type of industry where the buying and selling of products or services is conducted over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer,etc. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web at least at one point in the transaction’s life-cycle, although it may encompass a wider range of technologies such as e-mail, mobile devices social media, and telephones as well..
Electronic commerce is generally considered to be the sales aspect of e-business. It also consists of the exchange of data to facilitate the financing and payment aspects of business transactions. This is an effective and efficient way of communicating within an organization and one of the most effective and useful ways of conducting business.
We provide solutions with features as
- Custom design with integrated CMS.
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Multi-Payment Modules
- Multi-Shipping Options
- Multi-Tier Architecture (B2B, B2C)
- Affiliate Tracking.
- Easy Navigation of Product Selection and Review
- Easy Navigation/Wizard for Transitions
- Tracking Functionality of Sales
- Customized Reports for improving business.