IT Strategy and Planning
Explore & Develop
A cloud service provider assesses the current IT infrastructure within a business organization and identifies opportunities to migrate specific systems and applications to the cloud, thereby delivering business advantages. This process involves a thorough examination of the client's existing IT environment, an evaluation of the anticipated cost savings associated with cloud computing, and the creation of a tailored plan for adopting cloud solutions.
- Gathering detailed information about the current IT infrastructure.
- Classifying active assets and determining cloud migration priority.
- Transition current IT assets to cloud technologies and procedures.
- Calculate cloud ownership costs.
- Design cloud roots founded on customer service level.
- Catch the chances where automation can be utilized.
What are examples of cloud services?
Any infrastructure, platform, software, or technology accessed via the internet without needing extra software downloads falls under the umbrella of cloud computing services, encompassing various "as-a-Service" solutions.
Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) supplies users with computing, networking, and storage capabilities.
Platforms-as-a-Service(PaaS) Supplies a platform for running applications with necessary IT.
Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) offers a complete cloud app, its hosting platform, and infrastructure.
Function-as-a-Services(FaaS) developers run apps with no infra maintenance, event-driven model.